Front End Developer
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, Front end and Back End implementation
- Understand existing architecture and contribute to enhancements
- Contribute to Unit and Integration testing
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to be flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and within a group
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good Knowledge on Micro Front End development
- Database skills (MySQL), querying and design
- AWS & Cloud technologies related knowledge
- Knowledge on Ruby on Rails (RoR) and RSpec would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated familiarity with web languages , Agile methodologies , Test-Driven-Development, Pair-Programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Result oriented and schedule driven
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work with fast changing requirements
- Ability to analyse the performance and scalability of complex systems
- Generic developer competencies in Design, coding, build and testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub
- Linux experience
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!