UI (ReactJs) Developer
Focuses on learning the craft and how to work in a team productively, in particular:
- Guided by team members, contributes simple features and bug fixes and provides matching test cases.
- Finds suitable work items in the team backlog with the help of other team members.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Is aware of the team's continuous integration pipeline and fixes broken builds as necessary.
- Learns how to improve readability and maintainability of code.
- Continuously improves themselves and the code they produce.
- Develops an understanding of the problem domain their team works on.
• Experience in Web and API development
• Experience in ReactJS with Typescript
• Experience in Azure Cloud development (API Apps, API Management, API Gateways)
• Experience in developing and deploying (DevOps) Microservices