Position - React.js Developer
Location: Pune | India
No of Positions: 30
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $566 million in revenue in FY21, representing 12.9% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 3,000 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 13,500 people located in 15 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
About The Position
A React.js developer is responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. This individual will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What You’ll Do
- Meet with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Identify web-based user interactions.
- Develop and implement highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Document application changes and develop updates.
What You’ll Bring
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Experience: previous experience working as a React.js Developer. Additionally, experience with:
- User interface (UI) design.
- Browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Performance testing frameworks, including Mocha and Jest.
- Skills: excellent troubleshooting and project management skills.
- BenefitsCompetitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Why Persistent is an employer of choice
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles.
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core.
- Mental and Physical Wellness: employee health and mindfulness programs
B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech / M.S. in Comp. Sc / MCA or equivalent
Primary Location: IN-IN-Bangalore