React js Developer
About The Position
A React.js Developer is a skilled professional with 3+ years of experience. This person will join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
What You’ll Do
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and handle project & test planning.
- Design, develop, and testing web-based applications, prototypes, and proofs of concept (POCs).
- Act in a technical leadership capacity, which will entail mentoring junior engineers and new team members, and applying technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
- Do hands-on coding (roughly 90%).
- Find and resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams - product management, various product lines, or business units - to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, test planning & automation of the project.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children and parents