McKinley & Rice
Software Engineer (Reactjs)
McKinley & Rice is a multinational HR management startup operating in South Korea, the U.S., and India. What is an HR management company? It means were experts in management, and we’re experts in people. (We’re also experts in recruitment, and we engineer and operate a recruitment platform that competes against LinkedIn, Indeed and Naukri.) We know why so many international companies are afraid of entering India. We also know why so many talented employees are unhappy working for outsourcing consultancies like Infosys or TCS.
We operate the overseas divisions for various multinational companies. International companies come to us for top talent, and top talent comes to us for interesting, meaningful jobs.
In India, we're located in Noida and Pune with a total of around 70+ innovative people working for various MNCs, and as a startup, we’ve been growing explosively at 300% year after year.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in building React components
- Fluency in working with REST APIs
- High intermediate in Redux
- High intermediate in ServiceWorker
- At least 2+ years of work experience
- Capacity to work according to global standards
- Minimum bachelor's degree
Additional Requirements (optional):
- PSD to HTML/CSS Conversion
- JQuery (Optional) Bootstrap 3 + 4
- UI Kit (Optional) Materialize.css
- Less or Sass
- Progressive Web Applications