- Citi is looking to hire a Front End developer to work on a range of technologies (Angular 7+, AngulrJS, TypeScript and JSUnit (Karma / Jasmine / e2e Testing)). Web design experience is preferred.
- You will be playing a pivotal role in the UX cycle: research and create visually pleasing interfaces, coordinating their implementation and integration, and more.
- You will be expected to apply user-centered design processes to create high quality user experiences, and reusable patterns and assets for various products.
- Designing and maintaining common components
- Creating user interface components and assets
- Evaluating multiple concepts for projects and suggesting ideas are worth pursuing
- Fulfilling several requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- Hands-on knowledge of Angular7+ and Typescript
- Understanding of UX design
- Excellent attention to details
- Building Elegant solutions and Architectural solutions
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Design , develop, test and maintain, robust, resilient, scalable, high quality software
- Work closely with distributed teams ,Product Managers, Testers and Architects to execute on the requirements
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Get involved & take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding.
- Be proficient/expert in Front End technologies Angular, AngularJS, React(optional), share expertise with the team to address project requirements.
- To work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges at appropriate time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Should have worked in Agile project methodologies
- Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
- Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Web/Mobile projects
- To do code review, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Good at Design/Coding/Testing/Documentation/Debugging
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of software development experience, including Angular7+, AngularJS, BackboneJs, Nodejs, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledge of end to end testing using Protractor, Cypress.
- Should have knowledge and experience of Design patterns.
- Knowledge of using Git, Bitbucket, Teamcity, uDeploy.
- Experience with Advanced SOAP/REST Client or similar.
- Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized.
- Experience in UNIX environment, UNIX scripts etc. will be added advantage.
- Application servers knowledge - WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Functional and Technical Specs documentation .
Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.