Unbox Robotics is revolutionizing warehouses and distribution centers by building the world's most compact, powerful, and flexible mobile robotics systems for the new age of warehousing. Our first product is the World's 1st of its kind AI-powered parcel sorting robotic system that gets installed 10X faster, saves 50+% space, and improves productivity by more than 3X with 50% fewer robots than that of the industry standard. Founded in 2019, we are backed by marquee investors and angels. We are looking to add to our team of thinkers, innovators, and doers that will redefine the way packages are handled and delivered across the globe.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop and debug software systems.
- Architect, build and deploy software solutions by working closely with the product development team.
- Integration of existing/new software into the principal architecture by meeting the performance metrics and satisfying the complexity requirements.
- Build efficient tools and evaluation pipelines for the Software System Modules.
- Sound software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms along with strong fundamentals in OOPs concepts.
- Strong C++ fundamentals and proficient in scripting languages like Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with Linux Development Environment and Build mechanisms like Cmake, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining RDBMS.
- Knowledge of Testing Frameworks and experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with communication protocols like TCP, UDP, etc.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as RESTful services, APIs, MySQL, nodeJS, MongoDB etc.
Good To Have
- Experience working with software-driven architectures like Event-Driven, Microservices etc.
- Technical knowledge of 3rd party monitoring tools (e.g., Prometheus, Kibana, Grafana).
- Experience with React, Vue, Angular or equivalent web frameworks
- Knowledge of robotics frameworks such as ROS, ROS2 etc.
- Experience with Cloud Based Services such as GCP, AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience with containerisation and container management platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift etc.
- Experience working with communication protocols like MQTT, DDS, ZMQ.
- BE/ B. Tech (Computer Science, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or relevant engineering domain)
- Research aptitude and relevant research experience.
- Empirical problem formulation and solving capability.
- A keen appetite for innovation and empirical problem solving ability using first principles.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written at technical and management level.
- Ability to communicate with customers to understand and document the simulation requirements, then ideate, plan, develop and deliver.
- Skill and ability to: collect, curate, organize, synthesize and/or analyze data to summarize findings and develop conclusions and evidence-based recommendations.
- Leadership that demonstrates professional will and persistence, - compassionate yet unyielding in achieving your team’s goals during uncertainties and personal humility.
- Flexible working hours and deadlines to encourage personal projects and contribution to the open source community.
Work Location: Pune.
Work Mode: On Campus.
Work Experience: 0.
Salary Range: Competitive Salary.