What we look for in you?
- BE/BTech degree, preferably in a Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of working experience in software development.
- Have worked on ReactJS. Has good knowledge of functional and component composition.
- Should have knowledge in handling state management of production scale applications. Hands-on experience in Redux, Flux, Mobx and likes is a plus.
- Experience with web front end technologies such as HTML5
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Have used Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Travis-CI, Go etc.;
- Uses Git as a version control system
- Research, evaluate and adopt next-generation technologies
- Triage and troubleshoot issues
- Eager on self-learning and sharing with the team
The following are some of the favourable considerations:
- Have worked on TypeScript
- Knowledge in CSS frameworks like SASS/CSS3
- Knowledge in polyfils
- Knowledge in package bundlers